A World-class Online Engineering Master's Degree in Engineering Management
From the University of Wisconsin-MadisonThe Master of Engineering in Professional Practice (MEPP) program offers you:
- Practical tools and strategies for succeeding in the increasingly global engineering marketplace
- A unique blend of technical and managerial knowledge and skills to advance as a leader of engineering projects and teams
- No interruption to career, work schedule or travel using Internet-based delivery
- Project-based learning with a select group of experienced engineers
- A better career investment for most engineers than an MBA
Only 30 experienced engineers are admitted to this exclusive program each year. Act today! Submit your application to begin studies in June 2014 now.